Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog #5

So we are in December now, and still have clear sunny skies out here in Sacramento and California in general. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I know it is still freezing cold to me at night time. I get sick a lot living in Sacramento. It is a dry cold, until it rains and that makes me more vulnerable to get sick.
This far into the winter season usually consists of cold, rain, and the flu. Once December hit last year, I was in layers and layers of clothes, along with a beenie and tube socks. This year i'm still in shorts, and a hoody.
I plan on moving to Southern California in the Fall of 2010 for the remainder of my college career. From what I hear, Southern California is a lot sunnier throughout the entire year. Winter included it is still in the Mid 70s for the most part of the calendar year. This is the type of weather I can get used to. I love living in the Bay Area, and can tolerate living in Sacramento, but it is too wet and cold for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment